Thursday, March 17, 2022

Trip Report: Haunted Mansion (Day 5, Part 1 | July 2021)

 Sunday, July 25th

Sadly, another Disney trip has come to an end. I woke up at 8 and got around. About quarter to 9 we said goodbye to our room. We stopped at baggage claim to store our bags. I was either confused or my brain really didn’t want to leave, because I gave the CM our plan departure time instead of Magical Express pick-up time. 




There was a bus waiting for us when we got to the bus stop. We were going to Magic Kingdom, because I always think that’s the best park to finish a trip with. As we rode over, I placed a mobile order for the fruit and nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow. Originally we had a 9:30-10:00 window, but switched to 10:05-10:35 so we could ride Haunted Mansion first. 



Security was busier than any previous days, but it still moved fast. We were through the gates and on Main Street by about 9:15. 


The Dapper Dans came out to perform as we made our way to Liberty Square. Haunted Mansion was a walk-on so that was a good call. I now know where they take the picture so I posed. I kind of froze and tried to go for the opposite of creepy. I need ideas for Mansion pics.







When we came out, the line was very long so I guess we did have good timing. Dad had to go to the bathroom so we swung by the Tangled bathrooms. I wandered around taking pictures and looking for the hidden Pascals. Normally, I have no luck, but this time I found three.








Dad was done, so I hit “I’m here” on my mobile order. Almost immediately my order was fulfilled. So, dad grabbed a seat while I picked up the food. We ate our waffles and then I took pictures around Liberty Square. 








No comments:

Post a Comment