Thursday, March 24, 2022

Trip Report: Flying Home (Day 5, Part 3 | July 2021)

 We waited for 15-20 minutes for a bus. We got back to All Star Movies around 12:30. I bought a Powerade and we hung out in the food court. We also booked rooms for our next father-daughter tip in March of 2022. We couldn’t decide where to stay so I booked a room at Pop Century and he booked at Coronado Springs.


Around 1:15, we picked up our bags from Bell Services. At 1:45, Magical Express picked us up. We had a cruise line bus. Sadly, there was no goodbye video. The Southwest counter had a lot of people, but it went fairly fast. We also have TSA precheck, so the security line wasn’t bad. I bought some pretzel bites from Auntie Anne’s and then waited to board our plane.






There ended up being a mean lady in line and then there was an angry grandma behind us on the plane. She was saving seats which is not allowed and another passenger tried to sit next to her. He ended up walking away so it didn’t get too bad.


We flew into BWI where we had a three-hour layover. I was excited to get Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Sadly, it was Sunday so they were closed. We switched to Arby’s but their fryer was broken. Dad stayed there but I headed to McDonald’s. They had no Coke, Diet Coke, our quarter pounders, but I didn’t want any of those. 


We ate and talked about DVC. I was considering buying a resale contract. Then we headed to our gate about 30 minutes before our boarding time. There was a brother and sister arguing. Airports were full of drama today. We did end up boarding about 10-15 minutes late, but it could be worse. The Grandma was on this flight too, but I don’t think there were any issues this time. 



Even though we left a little late, we landed on time-11:20 PM. We got our bags, called the hotel shuttle, and picked up my car. I spent that night at my dad’s and then went home and picked up the Murphy cat the next day.



Today’s Highlight: Gus Gus Photoshoot


Steps Walked: 11,696


Thanks for reading!
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment