Thursday, January 27, 2022

Trip Report: More BBQ & Apple Pie (Day 1, Part 3 | July 2021)

 Since Animal Kingdom closed and we still wanted to be out, we park-hopped over the Epcot. I feel like everyone hops there in the evening because it’s usually open the latest. 


The first thing we did was stop at Gateway Gifts to pick up our maps for the Remy Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt. Yes, I bought four so I could get all 4 prizes. 


We were hungry again so we mobile-ordered at Regal Eagle. Apparently it was a barbeque-heavy day. Unlike other restaurants, you could get your own drinks here. We just got water, but it was nice to not have to ask for more.




After dinner, we went looking for Remy around the World Showcase. We could not find him in Japan, but we had success in other countries.





In Canada, we stopped at Appleseed Orchard. It was in the O’Canada theater and had a few interesting Food and Wine options. We split the frozen apple pie. It was good and did taste like an apple pie, but don’t feel the need to get it again.





We decided to go back to the hotel since it had been a long day. Our Room was in the Mighty Ducks section and was refurbished. Dad actually really liked it. We both think the pull-down bed is like the best thing Disney has ever done. 





Our bags were in the room. But so was someone else’s laptop bag with a laptop in it. At first I didn’t notice because it looked like my dad’s CPAP bag. I called the front desk and they sent someone to get it. I hope it was reunited with it’s true owner.


I was pretty tired so I showered, unpacked, and went to bed.


Today’s Highlight: The Feisty Sheep


                                                                Steps Walked: 20,589


No comments:

Post a Comment