Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Trip Report: Taking the Tragical Express (Day 5, Part 2 | January 2021)

 Then, we wanted to try Frontierland. We walked there via Fantasyland so we could hit up the Tangled Bathrooms. They’re just so pretty. Big Thunder was indeed the wildest ride in the wilderness. Then, we enjoyed some indoor sitting time with the Country Bears.

We started to head out slowly. My parents stopped in the Confectionary. I just stayed on Main Street and took some pictures. The Dapper Dans were out on the train station so I watched them. I love their jokes. “Where does Buzz Lightyear shop? Bed, Bath, and Beyond.” 









Our lunch plans were to Mobile Order at the Contempo Cafe because we weren’t feeling any options at Magic Kingdom. So, we took the monorail to the Contemporary. The walk is also good, but the monorail is always fun.


We got our lunches and checked out the gift shops. I found a cat bowl at BVG. Disney needs to sell more cat items in my opinion. We took the monorail back to the Magic Kingdom. Then, we only waited a few minutes for a bus to the Yacht Club.









At the resort, we got our bags from Bell Services. Sadly, the Tragical Express did pick us up and we had to go to MCO. When Dad and I were eating dinner an alarm kept going off. We don’t know what happened but no one seemed concerned. Eventually it did stop. It was an uneventful flight home.






Today’s Highlight: Monorail Ride!


Steps Walked: Apparently, it’s becoming tradition for me to be too tired to write them down on the last day.


No comments:

Post a Comment