Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Trip Report: Beaches and Cream (Day 4, Part 4 | January 2021)

 We moseyed on out of the park around 4:40 so just a bit before the park closed. A bus came to pick us up around 5 so not a bad wait.





Back at Yacht Club, we changed into our swimsuits and went to the pool. But we stayed in the room a little bit so we could make sure we were checked into our flights without any issues. We fly Southwest so that’s important. There were no issues so all three of us went to the pool. It was a repeat of last night: lazy river, sandy bottom pool for Denise, and the hot tub.






We headed back to the room to get changed for dinner. We had reservations at Beaches & Cream. I haven’t eaten here in awhile and it was about 15 minutes to be seated. 


The bun on my sandwich was very dry, but I liked my onion rings. I also got tater tots which were good. My parents got dessert, but I didn’t. My dad’s strawberry shortcake made me really miss Hoop Dee Doo.







After finishing our food, we stopped in the Beach Club gift shop. I bought a Donald plush and two pins-including a Lizzie McGuire one. My stepmom impulse-bought a DVC Dooney and Bourke. She does still use it a lot so I guess it was a good purchase. 


Back in the room I packed, updated my notes, relaxed a bit, and headed to bed.


Today’s Highlight: Lots of Character Flotillas


Steps Walked: 18,534


No comments:

Post a Comment