Thursday, January 13, 2022

Trip Report: Eating a Waffle (Day 5, Part 1 | January 2021)

 Thursday, January 28th 

Before I officially wake-up, I want to talk about something that happened last night. My stepmom talked in her sleep and I was awake when it happened. It was a little creepy. I’m a known sleeptalker and I’m now sorry for anyone who has ever shared a room with me. 


Anyways, I got up and out of bed around 7:30. I showered, got around, and drank my tea out on the balcony. It was a little chilly and breezy this morning, but I still love being out on this balcony.




At 8:40, we said our sad goodbye to this lovely room. The Yacht Club may be my favorite hotel now. I need to make more money so I can afford to stay here again. We left our bags with bell services and then went to the bus stop. There was already a Magic Kingdom bus there so we fast-walked/jogged to catch it. The driver was very nice and waited for us.


The trolley car with a horse was out when we walked through the gates. They had to switch the horse to the other end of the trolley to pull it into the barn building. I never thought about how they do that before. 


It was breakfast time so we went to Sleepy Hollow. We all got the nutella and fresh fruit waffles. It’s one of my favorites and sadly is only available at breakfast now. I also got an apple juice. 








We ate at a table in the little market area across from the Liberty Belle. It was a bit windy so we kept having to stop stuff from blowing away. When we were done and I threw our trash away, I found a pair of ears on the ground. I didn’t see anyone looking for them so I found a CM and gave them the ears.


We were going to do Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, but it had a 45 minute wait. I know that’s actually really good for Mine Train, but none of us love it. So we opted for the superior mining themed attraction-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The line wrapped down into the Frontierland train station so we decided to wait until later.




We did get to see some Country Bears out in Frontierland, too. A cavalcade came by so we stopped for that. I love the dresses the dancers wear in this cavalcade.


We decided to head towards Tomorrowland. But I wanted to go  the long way-AKA through the castle again. So, I soaked it in and took pictures in and around the castle.













In Tomorrowland, we rode Buzz. I won again, but Galactic Hero is still evading me for now. I got a pretzel at the Lunching Pad. I’ve done this a couple of times now on the last day of my trip.



Up Next: Taking the Tragical Express


No comments:

Post a Comment