Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 4, Part 4: Night at Downtown Disney



After dinner, my parents, Lisa, and I decided to go to Downtown Disney. It was getting cold now that the sun was down, so we weren’t there for too long.



We really just wandered through a bunch of different stores.

Denise got something to eat at the Ghirardelli store. I got some personalized pretzels at Goofy’s Kitchen which I recommend trying.




I also stopped in Basin to buy some bath bombs. I got five or six. I love that they sell special Disney themed things there.

Then, we went to Art of Disney. I’m not a huge art person, but I love Disney Art. And Lisa wanted to check it out because there was one artist she knew that had art there. She actually knew a lot of the artists we ended up seeing.

There was definitely a ton of cool art and I wish I had more money so I could buy it all.

I actually found an amazing Figment painting. It was like three hundred dollars. As much as I love Figment I couldn’t justify it so I was kind of sad.

Then, my dad found a print version for forty dollars. And it ended up being by the artist Lisa wanted to see. So, it was meant to be and I bought a print version.

Like I said, it was chilly so we weren’t there very late.

I took a bath with one of my new bath bombs in the Jacuzzi which was nice. Then, it was off to bed for me.

Up Next: Look at all the humans on the human safari

No comments:

Post a Comment