Thursday, August 13, 2015

March 2013: Day 3, Part 4 (Fantasmic)



After dinner we went to Muppet Vision 3-D which is a family favorite.





In the gift shop I bought some Kermit gloves. They forgot to take the security tag off so I had to go back later that night. I figured the gloves were a good buy because they were cute and it was still cold.

Then, we headed to Fantasmic which was surprisingly crowded already at 6:15.

You knew it was cold because there was a little girl dancing around in snow pants.

One thing I never understand is why no one goes to the bottom seats. It’s a great place to sit and what I prefer.







The monkey part seemed shorter, but it was still a great show. I think Fantasmic is my favorite nighttime show (especially since there’s no more SpectroMagic).

After Fantasmic we rode Star Tours twice. The first time we were stopped by Vadar and ended up on Hoth and Naboo. The second ride was pretty similar. I like that it has variations, but they seem to be a lot of the same things.

Then, we stopped by Toy Story because I’ve never done it. The posted wait was 60 minutes, but the Lines app said 45 minutes. There wasn’t much else to do so we got in line. The queue is great and had some cute touches. I love that some of the crayons are warn like they’ve been used.








The wait ended only being 25 minutes.

I thought I did pretty well for my first time. And it’s easier to see what you’re aiming for than on Buzz.



After that we decided to leave. A bus was pulling up just as we got to the bus stop.

Perfect timing.

It was a shared bus with Grand Floridian and the Poly, but we were lucky and the Contemporary was the first stop.

As has become standard we stopped at the market. I wanted something salty so I got some chips and my parents got some ice cream.

Before heading to bed we went to the beach and watched the Electric Water Pagent. It’s one of my dad’s favorite.


Up Next: Tonga Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment