Tuesday, August 18, 2015

March 2013: Day 4, Part 1 (Tonga Toast!!!)



I forgot that super-late the previous night Lisa showed up. So, now we have another person on our journey.

I woke up at 7:30 and slowly got ready. We were having breakfast at Captain Cook’s. Brian and Katie were going back to the ESPN Wide World of Sports for more Braves stuff. Denise wasn’t feeling well so she was sleeping in.

So dad, Lisa, and I were going to breakfast at Captain Cook’s. We ended up leaving the room around 9.

We had to make a short detour to concierge so Lisa could ask about getting a cab or renting a car. She had an interview to go to later.

We haven’t spent a lot of time at the Polynesian so it took us awhile to find the restaurant. I’m actually fan of this resort or the Polynesian style.

It was our first time using the touchscreen ordering system. Lisa and I didn’t have any problems, but my dad ended up ordering three things of Tonga Toast. He said he thought it was asking him how much bacon he wanted.



It wasn’t a big deal because he ate one and then took the rest back to the room.



I like it but I wouldn’t pay more for it and probably wouldn’t get it again. A few years earlier I got French toast at the Rainforest CafĂ© and I thought that was better.

After breakfast we split up. Lisa went to get her car and headed to her interview. Dad and I headed back to Bay Lake Towers. We did some laundry and dishes before heading out again.

Up Next: Back to the Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment