Thursday, August 20, 2015

March 2013: Day 4, Part 2 (Back to the Studios)



Denise still wasn’t feeling well so she wanted to keep resting in the hotel. So dad and I were going back to Hollywood Studios. We actually had great luck because a bus pulled up right as we got to the bus stop.

Once we got to the park I took some quick pictures. We checked the wait time for Toy Story. It was at 80 minutes and the Lines app had it at 60 minutes so we decided to skip it for now.





Instead we did Star Tours which was a walk on. This time we ended up in a pod race which was one of the scenes I really wanted to do. I also got a little nauseous this time. I don’t know if it was more intense or because I was a little hungry.

Then, we headed to Animation Courtyard. There was a meet and greet with Ralph and Vanellope from Wreck it Ralph. I love them and the movie so I really wanted to do this. And I don’t typically interact with characters.



It took a little while to find the line, but once we got there it moved very fast. The photopass guy offered to take our pictures so we both could get in them. They also gave us some Wreck it Ralph magnets which I still have on my fridge.




It was a fun meet and greet and I’m glad I was able to do it. Although, I always feel awkward with them.

Since we were in the area we got in line for the Little Mermaid show. While we were waiting for the next show dad checked the wait for Toy Story and it was going down. So, we hopped out of line and headed to Toy Story.



When we got there people were walking out of the line, but we decided to risk it. Someone did come over the PA and said there was a delay because Andy’s friends were over which was a cute way of saying the ride was down.

They didn’t make us get out of line and the wait ended up being about 60 minutes. I was winning most of the ride, but dad ended up beating me somehow.





After, we were hungry, but didn’t want to ruin dinner so we decided to split a hotdog at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner. Dad also got a milkshake. It tasted very good and is something different. Even dad liked it and there’s mustard on it which he hates.



Once we finished eating we decided to leave and made our way to the hotel.

Up next: Dinner at ‘Ohana

No comments:

Post a Comment