Tuesday, August 11, 2015

March 2013 Trip Report: Day 3, Part 3 (Lunch at Hollywood Studios)



Back in the room we rested for a little while and hung out on the balcony.

We rode the bus to Hollywood Studios and decided to split a funnel cake. It was huge and delicious, but maybe I only thought that because we were so hungry.



Then, it was time for rides. Star Tours had a twenty minute wait so we got in line. We liked the new version, but it seemed shorter than before.




We kept wondering around to find something to do but it was had. We had reservations at 4:30 and didn’t want to be late.

We ended up going on The Great Movie Ride which is always fun.

When we got out we knew we really couldn’t fit another attraction in before dinner so we decided to check in early.



We got to Mama Melrose’s around 4:10 and were seated almost immediately. We’d never eaten here before, but Italian food is pretty easy. It’s a very loud restaurant though.



My dad got the chicken parmesan and the Moretti beer because the menu suggested it.



Denise got the mixed green salad and penne a la vodka.




I got the penne with chicken and four cheese sauce. I usually stay away from red sauce at restaurants because I eat it regularly at home.



Denise like her’s and dad said his was good but he wouldn’t get it again.

I really enjoyed mine. It was very creamy and there was a ton of it. My dad actually had to help me finish.

The wait staff was nice and efficient. We were done by 5 PM. I’m sure some people would see it as pushy, but I prefer to get my food and go.

Up next: Fantasmic

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment