Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 5, Part 1: Look at all the humans on the human safari



Today was definitely going to be a long day.

If I remember correctly, Brian and Katie left this day. And the night before my cousin Dan arrived. He and Lisa stayed at the hotel to relax in the morning.


Dad, Denise, and I were headed to the Animal Kingdom. It’s not my favorite park, but I enjoy it.




We went on Kilimanjaro Safaris which is definitely a family favorite. I love elephants and we got to see a cute baby one. And I really love the song they play during the elephant portion.








I do miss Wilson, because he was funny, but I don’t particularly miss the Little Red story line.




After the Safari we walked through the Pangani Exploration Trail. Denise loves these trails. She could watch those gorillas for hours. I like watching animals, but do it fairly quickly.


We also checked out It’s Tough to be a Bug and The Flights of Wonder. We’ve never done the bird show before and we really liked it. They do a good job of blending education and humor. I’ll definitely check it out again in the future.



Then, we rode Dinosaur. Twice. I love every part of this ride. But the ride is probably made even better by riding it with Denise. She is always scared and my dad and I love making fun of her. We’ll come up with things to do during the picture-usually at her expense.





I know, we’re very loving people.

After that, we headed out of the park and to the bus stop so we could catch a bus to Epcot.

Up Next: Bangers and Mash

No comments:

Post a Comment