Tuesday, August 4, 2015

March 2013 Trip Report: Day 3, Part 1 (Back to Magic Kingdom for Rope Drop)



I woke up at 7 because I had a goal for today. I wanted to see the Magic Kingdom welcome show. So, I had breakfast, a shower, and then headed to the monorail by myself.

The monorail pulled up just as I got there. A little boy dressed up like Iron Man was on the monorail which was adorable.

I was through the turnstiles and waiting for the show to start by 8:40.



I find the show so happy. It and the music always makes me smile and tear up a little bit.



Once I got in the part I slowly made my way to Buzz. I wanted to go a little slower today to take pictures and enjoy everything. Besides we got a lot done the previous day.







I maxed out on Buzz which I had never done before. I’m now a galactic hero.



Then, I meandered (seriously, that’s what I wrote in my notes) to Big Thunder. There was no wait and I sat in the front. It was fun but it definitely took some time for the momentum to build up.





I relaxed for a little bit and slowly made my way to Main Street for the Trolley Show and to meet up with my dad and step-mom.

We watched the show which is another happy favorite of mine.



Then, we were off to the New Fantasyland.

Up next: Be Our Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment