Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 4, Part 3 (Dinner at ‘Ohana)



When we got back to the hotel it was finally getting warmer so we decided to go to the pool. It wasn’t quite warm enough to swim so I was just lounging. My parents spent sometime in the hot tub.







There were no chairs in the sun so I went over to the beach for a few minutes. It was nice and there was no one else there.





After relaxing there we got ready for dinner. It was going to be my first time eating at ‘Ohana. This was more of a restaurant pick for my stepmom and brother. They both like Polynesian style and lived in Hawaii for a few years.

There was some drama surrounding out reservation-caused by us not Disney. But I don’t want to get into that because it’s a little personal.

Overall, it was an enjoyable dinner and I would eat there again. The bread and pork dumplings are very good. You may notice a trend of me loving bread.



The chicken was good, but a little dry. My family said it got better as the meal went on.


The veggies and noodles were also delicious. The veggies were a little peppery.




I was kind of ambivalent about the bread pudding people are always raving about. It had an odd taste like pineapple-I hate pineapple.



I felt like we had a really good seat. We were on the outside edge of the restaurant and were by some windows. During our meal the sun was setting so we had some decent views.



Up Next: Night at Downtown Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment