Thursday, July 30, 2015

March 2013 Trip Report: Day 2, Part 5 (Back to Magic Kingdom)



Brian and Katie stayed in the hotel after dinner. But dad, Denise, and I headed to the Magic Kingdom for Extra Magic Hours. This was definitely a long day for us.



We got there around 9:30 and it was pretty empty.



Big Thunder and Haunted Mansion were both walk ons. We love riding Big Thunder at night. Our doombuggies did stop twice. And that ride kind of creeps me out at night.



Then, we walked around New Fantasyland. It’s very pretty at night.

Next, we walked on Under the Sea (and whatever else goes with that attraction name that is obnoxiously long). It was a little sad that we couldn’t really enjoy the queue. The ride was nice and I really liked Ursula.



Then, we flew off to Neverland.

Back in New Fantasyland we went through Gaston’s Tavern and Bonjour Village Gifts. It’s nice gift shop but smaller than I expected.

Around 11 we headed back to the Contemporary. I showered and watched the Must Dos with Stacy. I’ve become one of those people who constantly watch Stacy.

My long day finally came to an end and I went to be around 12:30.

Up Next: Rope Drop at Magic Kingdom

Thanks for reading!
~Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment