Thursday, July 23, 2015

March 2013 Trip Report: Day 2, Part 3 (Will We ever ride Big Thunder?)



After we stuffed ourselves we walked onto Pirates of the Caribbean. This is always a walk on for us.

The mermaid skeleton was cook, but that drop was steeper than I remember. We did get stuck on the ride but only for a few minutes.

Then, we made our way to the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. I’d never done it before and dad had done it once before. It was actually busier than I expected.

It was fun, but a little windy. I’m not sure I would do it again.

We were planning on heading out, but he wanted to check out Big Thunder one more time.

I thought it was still down because I couldn’t hear any screaming. But my dad thought he saw people walking in the line.

Apparently his older blind eyes are better than my young blind ones because it was up and running.

Our fastpasses had expired about twenty minutes earlier, but they let us anyways. And a few minutes later we were riding the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness.

This is never anything but amazing.

We decided to head back to the hotel.

On our way out we stopped at the Emporium and I spent a lot of money. I really needed a sweatshirt because I had only brought one and it was cold.




I was going to head to Epcot by myself, but decided to rest in the hotel while my dad took a nap.

 
Up next: Hoop-Dee Doo Musical Revue

No comments:

Post a Comment