Tuesday, July 14, 2015

March 2013 Trip Report: Day 2, Part 1 (Calling an audible)



I was the first one to wake up so I ate breakfast by myself. I was sleeping on the pull out in case you were wondering. It was pretty comfortable.

I got bagels from the gift shop so that was my breakfast. I ate at the island and had the chair turned so I could watch the monorails come and go.












My dad woke up to a voicemail from Mickey and Minnie wishing him a happy birthday which is so cool. Dad and I were alone today. I think this was the day Brian, Katie, and my stepmom were going to a Braves game. Brian and Katie are huge Braves fans and this was a huge selling point for Katie.


The plan was to go to Animal Kingdom so we headed to the bus stop.

After waiting through several not Animal Kingdom buses we did something we’ve never done before:

We called an audible and walked to Magic Kingdom.


Look at all those sweatshirts and coats L

It was a little rainy today, but it’s still a beautiful walk. If you’re staying at the Contemporary I highly suggest taking advantage of this walk (especially at the end of the night).

First thing we did was head to Space Mountain to pick up a fastpass for 9:50.











Since we were already in Tomorrowland we went to Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. It was a walk on and we were able to ride twice. He won once and I won once.


Then, we walked through “old’ Fantasyland and got in line for Peter Pan. It had a posted wait of fifteen minutes, but we were walking the whole time, I really enjoyed the ride and it’s always a fun experience.
































Up next: We try to ride the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment