Tuesday, July 21, 2015

March 2013 Trip Report: Day 2, Part 2 (Magic Kingdom)



 










My dad and I decided on Frontierland next. We wanted to ride Big Thunder and figured even if it was a twenty minute wait it would be worth it.

Unfortunately, it was down due to technical difficulties. So, we grabbed a fastpass and then headed back to Tomorrowland to use our Space Mountain ones.


We actually got in even a little faster because they needed a party of two.

This was my first ride since the refurb. I thought it was more intense, but not quite as scary because it’s harder to see the other cars.

Since we were already in the area we got on the TTA.



Then, we trekked back to Frontierland to see if Big Thunder was back up.

It wasn’t.

But we stayed nearby and went to Haunted Mansion. It was also our first time going through the interactive queue. It was cool, but I wouldn’t feel the need to always do it.

We have a dog named Trudy so I had to take this picture.

And I like the new Hitchhiking Ghosts, for sentimental reasons.

This was also when my camera battery started to die. I think I had over charged it the night before.

After that we decided to have lunch. I wanted to go to Be Our Guest, but my dad knew we’d have to go back with my stepmom and he didn’t want to wait in that line twice.

So, we settled on Sleepy  Hollow and some waffle sandwiches. This is now a favorite and must do for us.

I got the Nutella and fresh fruit one. Dad got the ham, prosciutto, and swiss.



They are kind of big and hard to eat, but delicious. You could easily split one of them between two people. And they are reasonably priced.

Up next: We are stuffed and ride more things

No comments:

Post a Comment