Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Trip Report: Remy & HarmonioUS (Day 3, Part 3 | December 2021)

 So, we continued going around World Showcase and our hint for Olaf. In the UK pavilion we saw Father Christmas just starting so we watched him. It was especially great to see the kids interacting with him. 

After finding Olaf in Canada, we stopped in a gift shop to turn in our maps. They didn’t have the regular themed prizes. We were offered a rainbow Mickey patch or a Moana pin. I don’t know what to do with a patch so I got the pin. 







I took some pictures of Spaceship Earth. Or I tried to. I really struggle to get good pics with the lights.


Our Lightning Lane was ready so we headed back to France and Remy. It was such a fun ride and a bit thrilling. We could use our virtual queue boarding pass, but our dinner reservation at Via Napoli was less than an hour. We asked a Cast Member and they said it should be about 20-30 minutes. It ended up being 45 minutes. So, we had to book it to Italy when we got out. I’m not sure I’ve ever moved that fast in my life. We got to Via Napoli 5-10 minutes late, but they didn’t care.


I miss the waitstaff from the actual countries, but our waitress, Kiya, was amazing. I got the caprese as an appetizer. Bad and I split the pepperoni pizza.













We walked out of the restaurant just before HarmonioUS started. We had no plans for HarmonioUS this trip so we just stayed in Italy and watched. I really enjoyed it and loved how much there was to see. I really liked how the music was sung in different languages. 


After the show, we parted ways. I slowly made my way to the Skyliner. I like to go slow to try and let the crowd disperse. I took a bunch of pictures and went back to Remy to try to take pictures with fewer people. It was actually still pretty crowded because there were extended hours for Deluxe guests. It seems like that was where most people were.

















The Skyliner line was very long. It went through the extended queue and then down toward the Yacht and Beach club. After about an hour, I boarded. I was worried there would be another long line at Caribbean Beach but there wasn’t. I walked right on the gondola for Pop Century. 


Once I got back to the room, I went to bed almost instantly because I was exhausted.


Today’s Highlight: HarmonioUS


Steps Walked: 20,201


No comments:

Post a Comment