Thursday, August 4, 2022

Trip Report: Epcot Storytellers (Day 3, Part 2 | December 2021)

 In China, I wanted to get the cheese wontons because I’m a huge fan. They were good, but they were just cheese wontons. The Lion Dancers were starting soon so we decided to wait for them. My stepmom got tea from the tea cart. While we waited, we saw Breedlove from AllEars and talked to him for a few minutes. He was very nice and recommended the vegetable skewers at Primo Piatto. The Lion Dancers were great.




Our virtual queue return time for Remy kept being pushed back. It was a little concerning because of our dinner reservation, but no reason to stress. We just continued our journey around the world. 


We stopped at the little outpost thing to get the pineapple cake. I hate pineapple with a passion but my parents enjoyed it. 


Then, at the Bavaria booth we got two things. First, we did the Linzer cookie because we were attempting the cookie stroll. We also got the fondue. The cookie was good, but the fondue was spectacular and definitely a Best of the Fest.





Next, we stopped in Italy to see La Befana. She’s probably my dad’s favorite storyteller. She is very good and expressive. I’ve known her story for years, but she still captivates me.







Our next pavilion was the American Adventure. Here we didn’t pick up any food, but we did look at displays. They had a gingerbread display for Christmas. And the new Soul-inspired jazz exhibit. 


I switched into my Remy ears because we were almost to France. 


Japan had the hardest Olaf. It was almost unfair, because the line for Candlelight Processional kind of blocked it.












We had to skip L’Chaim which was sad. I really wanted to see the Hannakuh storyteller and try the latkes. Hopefully that will happen on our next Epcot day.


It was time to use our Remy boarding group so we got in line. We were still in the outside queue when the ride went down. The CM said it would be about an hour. We could stay in line, but if we scanned in we couldn’t come back. We decided to get out and try again later.


No comments:

Post a Comment