Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Trip Report: An Easy Morning (Day 4, Part 1 | December 2021)

 Tuesday, December 7th

Today was going to be a slower day with no real park plans. We did have a park reservation at Magic Kingdom. So, I at least wanted to scan-in just in case I wanted to go to a different park later. I did think about going to see the morning show, but decided it was too early.


I left the room around 9:30 and took a bus to Magic Kingdom. I did bring a notebook with me because I was behind on my notes. The bus line was pretty long but moved fast.



The Dapper Dans were out on the train station so I sat by the Christmas tree and watched them. I waited a bit to see if characters came out, but they didn’t so I headed out. Our plan was to meet at Hoop-Dee-Doo at 11:30. We would be doing horseback riding at Fort Wilderness later. 









I had a boat to myself so I sat in the front. The horn honking was pretty loud and the captain apologized. But I didn’t mind.


My parents texted me to say they saw characters at the train station. I guess I should’ve waited a little longer.


I wandered around the Fort and a little bit while waiting for my parents. There was a sign that they were starting a Wine and Woodworking event tomorrow. I don’t really drink but that sounds like fun. I also ate a protein bar and updated my notes a little.


When my parents arrived, we checked out the newly-renovated Tri-Circle D barn. The ponies were getting ready for a wedding. A family was there to do a pony ride so we watched them for a bit.














After spending time with the horses, we went to look at campsites. My parents recently bought a trailer so they wanted to research the different loops. Then we took a bus to the front of the resort. There are maps but I’m still very confused by how the internal bus system works. 




No comments:

Post a Comment