Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Trip Report: Back to Epcot (Day 3, Part 1 | December 2021)

 I had to wake-up early to do some Lightning Lane stuff again this morning. We were going for both a LL and virtual queue for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. And we were successful on both. We didn’t want to do Genie+ today because it didn’t seem worth it at Epcot.

Even though I got up early, we weren’t planning to get to the park early. I left the room around 10:45 and took the Skyliner over to Epcot. I do love being able to hop right on the Skyliner.






I was going to meet my parents, but they weren’t here yet. So, I bought my Olaf Scavenger Hunt map and picked up a festival passport. 


I hung out in the grassy area in the back of the UK pavilion because I like that spot. Father Christmas was finishing up his story so I listened to that and looked through the passport. 







My dad texted me that they were almost to the park so I walked toward Future World to meet up. We stopped in Creations which recently opened. I like the new shop and how bright it is. I did buy some ears and pins because I can’t be stopped.


The line for Club Cool was pretty short so we decided to get in line. We tried every pop option, but had different opinions. I really liked the Korean one. It was the only non-carbonated drink. It was refreshing and I could drink it all day.








Then, we were off to the World Showcase. I did see the Figment 50th anniversary statue on the way. I’m a huge Figment fan. We don’t have strong feelings on what order to do the World Showcase, but today we started with Mexico. 


At the Mexico festival booth we got the tostada. It was delicious, but on the pricey side. Then, we went in the pavilion to ride the Three Caballeros Boat Ride. I’m a big Donald fan so I’m always ready for a ride. When we got off, we checked on the glassworker, but he was just getting started so there wasn’t much to see.














Leaving the pyramid in Mexico, we began our hunt for Olaf.


We stopped in Norway to eat some lefse and wait for the Barn Santa. Dad and I are huge fans of the lefse. The Barn Santa was a different presentation than the last time we saw him. It was still good, but not as funny.









No comments:

Post a Comment