Thursday, February 24, 2022

Trip Report: An Easy Night (Day 3, Part 3 | July 2021)

 As we left the bungalow, the guide said it was going to rain and he had something to do (I don’t remember what). We told him we were fine going back to the lobby on our own. On our way, we saw the pools were cleared so they must’ve expected lightning. We waited in the lobby for the storm to blow through. It got pretty dark and windy. I also popped in the gift shop and bought a mug. I may have a mug-buying problem, too.


The storm was mainly over so we caught the boat back over to Magic Kingdom. It was still pretty windy which felt good with the heat. We did get splashed with some water when we pulled away from the dock. Everything can be a thrill ride! 🤣 Our ride was surprisingly smooth. My Gus Gus Loungefly also continued to get compliments.

We were just going back to our hotel, but you still have to go through security when you take the boat. I was pulled for my bag to be searched. One of the guards and my dad were joking around and said I was trouble. The security guards are some of the best CMs.



As we walked to the busstops it started raining. We waited about 5 minutes and then took one of the charter buses to All Star Movies. We planned to eat at the Food Court so we did our mobile orders on the bus. For drinks, we bought them from the gift shop so we could use our AP discounts. There was no blue Powerade tonight, but fruit punch works.


Dad go the grilled chicken sandwich and I got a bacon cheeseburger. The food was good, but nothing mind blowing. We just ate in teh food court and talked. We also booked our next father-daughter trip for March of 2022.






With our food finished, we walked back to the room. I was pretty behind on my trip notes so I got caught up on that and went to bed.


Today’s Highlight: Epic Splash Mountain Pic


Steps Walked: 11,117 (a lighter day)


No comments:

Post a Comment