Monday, February 14, 2022

Trip Report: All the Disney Boats (Day 3, Part 1 | July 2021)

 Friday, July 23rd

Today I set my alarm for 9:30, but ended up waking up around 9 AM. I slowly got around because we weren’t trying to rush this trip. We left the room around 10:45 and caught a bus to the Magic Kingdom.

Overnight they put the 50th label on the Castle. It was cool to be there for something like that. It was all over social media that day.




I went to Sleepy Hollow to get a nutella and fruit waffle. Sadly, they are no longer available all day 😢 so I was too late to get one. Instead we checked wait times and decided to go for Tomorrowland. On our way in we saw the TTA moving which was a happy sight.


The Buzz wait was 40 minutes and was long. I didn’t think it was going to take that long especially since it’s an omnimover. The wait ended up being 20 minutes. I did win, but both of us had a poor showing.





When we got out, the wait for the Peoplemover was 15 minutes so we got in line. Tron is really coming along. The TTA is always a pleasure and we had a nice breeze most of the time. We stayed in Tomorrowland, and did Carousel of Progress. It’s a classic and I enjoy it. What I don’t enjoy is people standing constantly. The poor CastMembers kept having to come over the loudspeaker to tell them to sit down. Their standing also caused us to watch the first two scenes twice. I tried to take advantage of the situation and take in all the details.













The line for Space Mountain was too long for us so we left Tomorrowland. We went to Fantasyland since it was close by. We rode It’s a Small World which I think is a fun ride. I get why people find it annoying, but it works for me. We also got to board a bit early because they needed a party of two in order to fill a boat. We also placed our mobile orders while in line to pass some time.








Then, we went to Adventureland and rode Pirates of the Caribbean. It’s a fun ride with the added bonuses of air conditioning. Plus, the sweet smell of Florida water.





Up Next: Poly Bungalow Tour


No comments:

Post a Comment