Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Trip Report: Poly Bungalow Tour (Day 3, Part 2 | July 2021)

 Our window for lunch was open so we wandered to Peco Bill’s Cafe. While we waited for our orders to be ready we noticed the Country Bears were out saying “hi.” Then, we ate our lunch inside the restaurant. I got the nachos, which is always a good choice. 



After lunch, our plan was to ride Splash Mountain and then leave. We got in line (it ended…started…idk) by the parade start. This was very convenient because a Cavalcade came by. I hopped out of line to see the princesses go by. Our wait ended up being about an hour. I’m very proud of our on-ride photo. We’re the two in the back.











We began to mosey on out, but heard a Cavalcade. The CM working the DVC booth in Frontierland said we could stand there. It was an eclectic group of characters led by Gaston on his horse.






Before we left the park, I also bought two pairs of ears because I can’t be stopped.


We wanted to do another DVC tour so we took the boat to the Polynesian. Since we’ve stayed in a studio we asked to just see the bungalow. On the tour I learned “Murphy Bed” is a brand name so Disney doesn’t actually use the term. The more you know. It’s a nice set-up, but a bit underwhelming after the grand villas we toured at the Riviera. I would stay there if someone else paid, but the cost is a bit high for me.





Up Next: An Easy Night


No comments:

Post a Comment