Thursday, May 27, 2021

Trip Report: Do We Get Boarding Passes? (Day 6, Part 1 | November 2020)

Today we had Park Passes for Hollywood Studios so we had to get up early to try for a Rise of the Resistance boarding passes. Fortunately, you no longer needed to be in the park at 7 AM to join. I woke up a couple times-probably because I was so anxious. Around 6 AM I gave up and just got up.


Dad and I both tried for a boarding group. I just fiddle-faddled between the screens starting a couple of minutes before 7. That’s what Molly from All Ears recommended and it worked for me. We ended up in Boarding Group 10. I was trying to not get my hopes up, but I was so happy we’d get to experience it.


Since we were up and had such an early boarding group we decided to rope drop the park. We hadn’t done that yet during the entire vacation. We all decided to get breakfast at the Artist’s Palette instead of eating in the room like normal. I ended up getting a classic-Mickey waffle.




It was rainy and was supposed to rain on and off all day. Hopefully, this would keep the crowds down. We thought it might be hard to get a bus, but we got on the first one to pull up.



Up Next: Rise of the Resistance


 

No comments:

Post a Comment