Saturday, May 15, 2021

Trip Report: All Over Epcot (Day 5, Part 3 | November 2020)

 We were hungry so we went back to the World Showcase for our late lunch. We did a mobile order at Regal Eagle which opened since our last trip. Dad and I both got kids meals. He got the ribs and I got the chicken salad. He really liked his and my sides were amazing. But my salad was disgusting. Even my dad agreed. In retrospect we think something might have gone bad.


I would still eat here again-I actually did on my next trip in January. We walked around the mostly empty restaurant to take in all the amazing details. 






After eating we looked for Remy a bit more. Morocco and Japan were probably the hardest to find. I remember that being the case when we did the Christmas Chip and Dale scavenger hunt, too.






We were all over the place today so we went back to Future World. First, we spent time with my man Figment at the Imagination pavilion. Then, we went Under the Sea with Nemo, Marlin, and Dory.





I always like checking out the aquarium. The animals are beautiful plus you get to see my favorite animals-the manatees.






Up Next: Fake Poutine


No comments:

Post a Comment