Thursday, May 20, 2021

Trip Report: Fake Poutine (Day 5, Part 4 | November 2020)

It was a little early, but we went back to Canada. We had a later dinner reservation at Le Cellier. I’m not really a steak person, but everyone praises this restaurant. I got the cheddar cheese soup as an appetizer. I did the poutine which is an app, but had it as my entree. Let me say that was not poutine! It tasted ok, but there was a real lack of cheese curds.

Then, like we’ve been doing all day we trekked back to Future World. We rode Spaceship Earth. We thought we would never be able to see this version of Spaceship Earth again so this was a happy surprise. Then, we took some Photopass pics.








We decided to try Test Track again because it’s fun at night. There was incoming rain again. This time the ride did actually go down. We thought about sticking it out but ended up calling an audible and switched to Frozen Ever After. It was raining in line. It also went back to China, but moved pretty quickly. The park closed while we were in line. So, we made the long walk out of the park.







There was a bus waiting for us which was a good surprise. In the room, I showered and updated my notes.


Tomorrow’s going to be early because we were trying for Rise of the Resistance boarding passes.


Steps Walked: 20,138


Up Next: Day 6!


No comments:

Post a Comment