Thursday, February 25, 2021

Trip Report: Homecomin’ Dinner (Day 2, Part 4 | November 2020)

If you missed the last post, you can read it here.

Next, we headed off to Storybook Circus. This is another area we don’t typically spend a lot of time in. We stopped at the Tangled bathrooms, because if you have to go to the bathroom, stop at the best ones.

We went for a ride on a flying elephant. A couple trips ago my dad and I got in the same Dumbo and it was a tight squeeze. This time we decided to ride separately. We walked distanced from each other. In retrospect, I’m not sure why we thought we had to do that. The Castmember called us being together, but wanting to sit separately.





Then, we moved onto the Barnstormer. If I’ve ever read this it was when I was little so I don’t count it. This is another one I didn’t want to wait in a long line for, but was interested in. It was fun, but it was a very fast ride. Also, this was one where we should’ve separately. We asked a CM and she thought we would be fine.


The park was closing so we started to head out. We were able to walk through the castle and it wasn’t crowded at all. There are a lot of problems with the current situation, but this is a definite perk.





Walking down Main Street we saw Molly again. This time we stopped and said “Hi”. She was just as nice in real life as on her videos. She also complimented my Childless Millennial shirt.


For dinner we had reservations at Homecomin’. We walked to Contemporary to catch a bus to Disney Springs. We had some time to kill before our reservation so we did some shopping. It started raining on and off while we were going around. There was a line to get into World of Disney, but it was probably only ten or fifteen minutes.




Homecomin’ was good. We got the deviled eggs, because a lot of people rave about them. They were good-huge, but light and fluffy-but didn’t blow us away. We also got the shine cake for dessert. We don’t usually get dessert, but I wanted to try it. The moonshine isn’t cooked out, but doesn’t taste like alcohol at all. And I always taste alcohol in things. I would go back just for the cake.






I wasn’t feeling very good after dinner so we called it a night. We walked back to Saratoga Springs, showered, and went to bed.


Steps walked: 22,862


Up Next: Day 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment