Thursday, February 11, 2021

Trip Report: Tomorrowland Fun (Day 2, Part 2 | November 2020)

If you missed the last update, you can read it here.

Then, we were off to Tomorrowland. We did the Speedway because the line was short. I always want to try it, but am not willing to wait a long time. We rode separately and if I did it again I would go together. It definitely felt harder than I expected.


Next, we got in line for Space Mountain-completing the three Magic Kingdom mountains. This was another line that looked very long-outside the regular queue-but it moved consistently. It was a little sad without all of the normal screaming. I did get a compliment on my Childless Millennial shirt from the CM. I kind of think it was the same CM that complimented me on the last trip which was also to Space Mountain.


We stayed in Tomorrowland and got in line for Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. I won...by a lot.


Up Next: Lunch & Princesses


No comments:

Post a Comment