Thursday, October 29, 2020

Trip Report: Day 7, Part 4: Boardwalk Dinner (December 2019)

 If you missed the last update, you can ride it here.

At the Boardwalk we looked at their Gingerbread display. I was able to pick up a pin from the little shop at the display. Then, we sat on the boardwalk while we waited for our reservation. It was only about 6 so we double checked and were able to update our reservation to 6:15.


We were seated in this little back room. It felt kind of removed from the rest of the restaurant, but not in a bad way. Our server was very nice and friendly, but not too chatty. This is a big deal for us because my dad and I aren’t huge people-people.


The food was very good. I think I got lasagna. And we got the Zeppoli for dessert. The server convinced us to not split it. That was a good call. They were amazing. I really wish you could get them from the bar, but unfortunately you can’t. We asked and our server did say i twa a big favorite.







Then, we stopped at the Beach Club to see their gingerbread display. I was able to get a pin. Apparently, there were only 2,000 made and they were almost out. We also checked out the gift shop. My dad loves the gift shop at Beach club. He doesn’t know why. I think it is one of the bigger ones so maybe that is why.





My dad is becoming an elitist so we ordered a Minnie Van. This time we ended up with a Suburban. We talked about the Candlelight Processional with our driver. He told us one time Whoppi worked at the Haunted Mansion when she was the narrator. Can you imagine just walking toward a Doom Buggy and seeing Whoppi Goldberg as a ghost-host? 




We picked up our mugs and then went to the food count. We got the cinnamon sugar beignets because apparently we hadn’t eaten enough tonight. 


A guest was staying in the room next to us, so the construction was over. Yay!!! 


We packed up. Boo!!! And went to bed. 


Steps walked: 21, 572


Up Next: The Last Morning 


No comments:

Post a Comment