Thursday, October 8, 2020

Day 7, Part 1: Hunting For Chip & Dale (December 2019)

 If you missed the last update, you can find it here.


Today is the last full day of our trip which is so sad. That also means the paperwork for the Tragical Express was on our door. There were still tools in the room next to us. We’ll see if they really finished up yesterday. 



A bus for Epcot pulled up pretty soon after we got to the bus stop, so we were off. The line for security was backed up, but moved pretty fast. We entered through the AP line. 


We were going to try to do standby for Frozen Ever After since we didn’t get FastPasses for it this time. First, I stopped by a gift shop for the Chip & Dale scavenger hunt in the World Showcase. The CM let me get my prize right now so I didn’t have to come back. The prizes were fairly heavy-duty plastic ornaments. Naturally, I got one with Figment on it. 



Then, we were finally off to Frozen Ever After. It was probably about a 40 minute wait. I checked the app and all the boarding passes for Rise of the Resistance were gone again. Frozen is a fun ride, but I do still have a nostalgic fondness for Maelstrom. 







Next, we checked out the Mexico pavilion. We went on a boat ride with the 3 Caballeros. We looked for Chip and Dale which was hard but we were ultimately successful. 





We headed back to Norway to look for Chip & Dale. We stopped to watch the Barn Santa. It was a really interesting and fun performance. Definitely one of my favorites. We found those chipmunks again and were off to China.


This pavilion’s Chip & Dale were really hard to find. There was a guy making very elaborate cotton candy. It’s almost too pretty to eat.




Then, we headed to Future World to use our Living with the Land FastPass. I just love this ride! And it was decorated for Christmas this year. I’m sure it’s even prettier at night.





For lunch, we stayed in The Land and went to Sunshine Seasons-we always sit in the “Winter” section for some reason. I feel like it’s always less crowded and a little quieter. 



Up Next: Test Track Oops


No comments:

Post a Comment