Thursday, October 15, 2020

Day 7, Part 2: Test Track Oops (December 2019)

 If you missed the last update, you can check it out here. 


It was now time for our Test Track FastPass. We designed our cars and were off. We also really bungled the ride photo. There’s always next time. 


Then, we headed back to World Showcase so we could continue our search for Chip & Dale. We started in Italy and then made our way around the world. Some of them were really hard to find. It was fun and we saw several people doing the hide and seek, too. I’m eager to do it again during another festival.








With our adventure done, we're also done with the park for today. Dad really wanted to check out the Skyliner. I was a little apprehensive about it, because I do not like heights-like I don’t even like getting on a chair. My stepmom is probably going to like it even less, so we wanted to check it out for her. I’m still apprehensive, but not a huge fan. I definitely think my stepmom will like it-we’ll find out next year.


Up Next: Scary skyliner


No comments:

Post a Comment