Thursday, July 30, 2020

Trip Report: 4.3: Mama Melrose’s (December 2019)

If you missed the last update, you can read it here.

After Star Tours we stopped in One Man’s Dream which is a great exhibit. The video they were showing was from Frozen II. It definitely made me want to watch it ASAP.






Then, we popped into Toy Storyland. We didn’t do anything in particular-just killed some time.






Then, it was time for our early dinner reservation at Mama Melrose’s. We were doing the Fantasmic package which we had done a few years ago and thought it was valuable.  They no longer include an appetizer-just an entree and dessert. Personally, I would take an appetizer over dessert, but that’s me. Dad and I both decided to buy an app anyways.







It was a good meal as per usual. Although the chairs were murder on my back. I was starting to feel miserable but I will push through.

Up next: A Painful Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment