Thursday, July 23, 2020

More Star Wars (December 2019)

If you missed the last update, you can read it here.

Then, we headed out of Galaxy’s Edge. When we walked by Muppet Vision they said it was last call so we headed in. I changed our Muppets FastPass to one for Indiana Jones at noon which would be soonish. Muppet Vision 3D is such a fun attraction and I always think it's funny.





We were going to do standby for Star Tours next, but Touring Plans recommended holding off. So, we went to the bathroom and then headed to Indiana Jones. We got there around 11:35 and got to sit pretty close to the “stage”. It felt extra chilly on those metal benches. I broke out my scarf and updated my notes.

I know this show hasn’t changed, but I still really like it. I can’t explain why.



Then, we walked on Star Tours two times in a row. I also did some shopping in the gift shop. We got to see the service dog again! I love seeing service dogs. After shopping we rode Star Tours one more time-this time with our FastPass.




Up next: Mama Melrose’s 

No comments:

Post a Comment