Thursday, May 23, 2019

Trip Report: Christmas Tree Trail (December 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

Next, we were off to Disney Springs. We took a bus. There was an ad for the Void which we were planning on doing anyways. So, I made a reservation for this evening.



My parents were going to see Mary Poppins Returns. My stepmom is a huge fan of the original. I had no interest and am not the biggest fan of the original-don't hate me. 


I took the time to wander around Disney Springs. I checked out some Christmas decor and stores. Then, I got a table near The Daily Poutine. I sat down and took some notes on our trip so far.





After they finished with their movie we met back up. They did enjoy the movie-if you care. Then, we were off to check out the Christmas Tree Trail. 

The trail is really cool and there were some pretty unique trees. Like there were Mulan and Haunted Mansion ones. I expected the Frozen one. Oh, and Robin Hood which just doesn't get enough recognition. The trees were so detailed and interesting. There was also posters and other theme-ing around the trees.














My only issue was the people. It was a little crowded which was expected, but people need to be more aware of those around them. I would wait "in line' to take pictures and people would just jump in front of the tree even though people were obviously waiting. I really just wanted pictures of the trees and up close shots, but didn't want to be in their pictures. Eventually, I just stopped caring and did what I had to do.

The trail is beautiful and a great free thing to check out at Disney for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment