Thursday, May 2, 2019

Trip Report: Icing Up the Castle (December 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

On our way to the front of the castle we stopped at the Diamond Horseshow for more treats. Hear they had eggnog and (I think) snicker doodles. They were also handing out GoGo Squeeze, but they ran out right before I got to the CM. I didn't get eggnog because I think it's gross.


When we got to the front of the castle (or off to the side)  they were finishing up the Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration. I wasn't particularly interested in seeing it.

After a little bit, Elsa, Anna, and the gang came out to celebrate. Olaf and Anna are especially very fun. I do wish I had been able to see the old show with the fairy godmother, but I still enjoyed this. There is something very magical about seeing the lights come on and ice up the castle.







There was some time to kill before the fireworks and parade, so we were off to Fantasyland. Naturally, we stopped by the Tangled bathrooms, because they are the best. There was a lost little boy. He went to another mom to say he had lost his mom. I started to go find a CM when the mom finally came up. I'm so glad everything worked out. Tons of people were trying to help the little boy and the mom was so grateful. 




We got more treats at Pinocchio Village Haus. Here they had all the cookies you could get at the party.



We sat down and rested for a little bit. I only ate one cookie because I wasn't very hungry and was trying to be healthy. I did see a mom and daughter with the most beautiful ears.They were see through and I had never seen anything like them before. I told them how nice they were. Here's a link to the Etsy shop they got them from and a picture. I had to ask where they got them from.



On our way out of the restaurant some CMs were handing out samples of edible cookie dough. I I ate it later in the week and was very good.

Then we went on another ride on the TTA, because why not? I love this attraction even more at night. And it's great to see people enjoying the park and party.



Before heading back to the front of the castle we hit up Gaston's Tavern. I wanted to try the Vanellope eclair because I love her. My dad split it with me. It was good, but pretty sweet and nothing particularly impressive.


After our quick snack we were off to get a spot for the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment