Thursday, May 16, 2019

Trip Report: Breakfast at Boma (December 2018)

If you missed the last post, you can check it out here.

On our third day we got to wake-up at the Polynesian. We had a late breakfast reservation. That plus our late night at the Christmas Party allowed us to get up slowly. I enjoyed some time on our little patio.



After getting around, we ordered a Minnie Van to take us to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We actually ordered it when leaving our room as we headed to the lobby. The driver must of already been at the resort because the wait time was like 2 minutes. We got to the resort a little bit before our 10:30 reservation at Boma so we looked around the gift shop.

While I was in there, a Cast Member came up to tell me I had a phone call. I was confused at first, but took the phone. It ended up being a phone call from Goofy wishing me a happy birthday. It was very cool. Love that pixie dust. 


Then, it was breakfast time. There was a CM just outside the restaurant teaching kids how to play drums and they were having fun. The restaurant was pretty full, but the buffet was kind of empty so we got our first food quickly.

Boma is a loud restaurant. The food is good, but not my favorite. My parents loved it and think it is a must do. I do love the juice though. Our waitress did bring me a little birthday cupcake-complete with candle. Again, the pixie dust is awesome.





Once we finished our breakfast we spent some more time at the resort. I specifically wanted to look at all the Christmas decorations. Dad and also headed outside to look for some animals.








It was a pretty nice day-a little chilly but the sun was shining bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment