Thursday, December 28, 2017

Trip Report: Lunch with My Ohana

If you missed the last update you can read it here.

I got off the train in Fantasyland. It lets out at Storybook Circus. I walked strategically to avoid anything shooting water because I was still wet enough from Pirates.

I got to Be Our Guest a little early, but my cousin, Courtney, was already waiting with her husband and kids. We checked in early and they let us in. That was great because the kids were crashing hard. They weren't having temper tantrums or anything, but the heat was getting to them. It was hard enough for me to deal with.

All of us had preordered so we just had to pay and sit down. This was great especially for the little ones.

I had my usual turkey sandwich with French fries. I also chugged two big cups of lemonade.






We sat in the ballroom so now I've done all three rooms. Hannah, my cousin's daughter, loves Belle so this whole thing was great for her. It is loud, but is spectacularly done. And we were kind of close to the windows so we had a good view of the snow falling.




My other cousin, Amy was in the West Wing with her family. We stopped in to visit and sing her happy birthday. Hannah especially was scared by the room. It is a lot with the thunder and flashing lights.


Then, we parted ways and I was off to the Tomorrowland to meet up with my parents. We met at the TTA which had an unusually long line. It was still only like 10 minutes. #omnimoversforthewin

While waiting in line, we saw some of my cousins waiting in line for the Astro Orbiter. Hayden (he's 4 or 5) was yelling "Hey, Mr. Grumpy Pants" to my dad and dad was yelling it back. He calls my dad that because he's always wearing Grumpy shirts. Hayden does that back home, too. The people around them thought he was hilarious. I wish I had gotten that interaction on film.

Then, we rode the TTA. It's always a fun, relaxing ride. And it's always a must do for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment