Thursday, December 14, 2017

Trip Report: Flynn Rider Sits Next to Me 😍

If you missed the previous update you can check it out here.

After the pastries, you get fruit cups. The fruit was delicious and fresh. There was pineapple a.k.a. the worst fruit ever. Then, we got our entrees. I got the tangled eggs and so did dad. Denise got the tower of pancakes.



 
The eggs came with a marinara-style sauce which was very flavorful. The eggs on their own were a little bland, but a bit of salt and some sauce helped. I actually would've liked more sauce. It was a lot of food and I wasn't able to finish everything.

They introduced Eric and then Ariel a few minutes later. Eric must have been with a guest because when Ariel came out Flynn met her by our table. He said her husband was busy.

Then, there was a parade with the kids while they played under the sea.

At this time, Flynn sat next to me in the booth and I almost lost it. It was like I was in high school and my long time crush finally noticed me.


 
He told me he wasn't allowed to participate in the parade. Apparently he had flapped napkins around and acted like Scuttle which isn't "appropriate behavior". But at least he didn't bring ruffians. After chatting we took some pictures.

Next, Rapunzel visited and she was perfect. She was excited about my ears and kept talking about them. She told me she's been trying to use her frying pan as a paint palette because it's convenient and less violent. But sometimes it can help get your point across.

She was so sweet and energetic. I saw her interactions with other guests and they were great. She was playing with the little kids.

I even saw her run up behind Flynn, tap him on the shoulder, and quickly jump on his back. He totally just went with it like she does that all the time-Rapunzel would. That's a real couple.


Eric was good but a little bland. Ariel was cute. She said she liked my ears and the sea flowers on them. She told me it was good to pick sea flowers with Sebastian because he can just clip them with his claws. 





This was a great meal with fantastic interactions. The experience was a good deal and I would absolutely do this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment