Thursday, December 21, 2017

Trip Report: We Wants the Redhead

If you haven't read my last post you can check it out here.

On my way to the restaurant I had walked by a Boardwalk villa that was open for viewing. So, we stopped in for a look.





I really liked it and would live in that studio as an apartment. It felt light and airy. And I've always wanted to stay on the Boardwalk. They had wildflower seedlings in a paper tree. I took one and will try to grow them-I'm not the best with plants.

Then, we were off to the Magic Kingdom. It took us forever to find the bus stop. But we were one our way to the MK.




Security went smoothly. The lady who checked my bag commented that I had a change of "ears" in my bag. #thatearlife

We had FastPasses for Pirates which we barely made. And then we got stuck on in the Barbosa scene. It feels like we get stuck on this attraction every vacation. We were stuck for like 5-10 minutes. The worst part was since the boats backed up, when the one behind us came down the drop I got drenched. Like it poured over the back of the boat and my back and butt were soaked.




Eventually, we got moving. For some reason, I thought the redhead scene was already removed/changed, but it wasn't. I ended up buying a "We Wants the Redhead" shirt to remember this iconic scene and line by.

Our FastPasses for Big Thunder were ready then so we hopped on the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness next.

When we got off it was around 1 and I had lunch reservations at Be Our Guest at 1:30. So, we got on the train in Frontierland. I was getting off at Fantasyland. My parents were going to do the complete loop and then eat lunch at Columbia Harbor House.

Up next: Lunch with My Ohana 

No comments:

Post a Comment