Thursday, January 4, 2018

Trip Report: Monorail and I Make a Friend

If you missed the last post, check it out here.

When we got of the TTA we looked for our family. And we found some. Lisa was with Eleanora waiting for the others to get off Astro Orbiter. Eleanora (who isn't even 1) was being quite the trooper-all the kids were. We chit chatted for like 20 minutes.

We were going to head out, but wanted to use our Buzz FastPasses first. But the line was crazy long. Some of my cousins said they had had some issues with it. Since Buzz is something we can easily do another time we decided to skip.

We were off to Bay Lake Tower to rest in my parents' room. Maybe this should be a surprise anymore, but the monorail line was crazy. Like we may have even waited for another monorail. So, I suggested we just walk it. I'd rather walk some more than stand. 

After resting for a bit, the plan was to go to Epcot for the evening. Denise decided to just stay in and rest. So dad and I made a Test Track FP for 6 and were off.

It was time for my first monorail ride of the trip.

Security at the Contemporary was easy. The guard commented on my pineapple ears which I was now wearing. Then, he saw the Punzie ones in my bag and asked if I made them. I said yes and he showed them to the other security guard.

With the new security, the walk to the Epcot monorail at the TTA is so much easier now.

We had to stand which is fine. Then, I made a friend.

While I was standing, something touched me and scared me. It ended up being a little boy in a stroller next to me. He was maybe a little older than Eleanora and his mom apologized. I said it was fine.

He kept petting my leg. I was wearing Lularoe leggings which are pretty soft. I actually felt bad getting off the monorail and leaving him because he was so transfixed.

Up next: Foiled Again

No comments:

Post a Comment