Thursday, August 31, 2017

Top 5 Epcot Attractions

Last week I talked about my five must do Magic Kingdom attractions. This week I want to talk about Epcot.

But Epcot is kind of hard. I like a lot of the attractions here, but I wouldn't say I love them. There's also a lot of changes going on so this list may change in the next few years.

I also haven't done the new Frozen or Soarin' attractions which iswhy they aren't on this list. But hopefully this October I will get to experience them both. 

So, here's my list in no particular order:

1) Test Track










I love Test Track. It's great to ride during the day and at night. The queue is a little boring, but I'm glad the old music is gone and I have fun making my car everytime.

2) Spaceship Earth



I am a fan of the Jeremy Irons narration, but Dame Judi Dench is good too. This is a nice relaxing ride that entertains me.

3) Living with the Land





I have no idea why, but I love this attraction. It's the best kind of "edutainment". And it always makes me want to start a garden when I get home.

4) IllumiNations




This may be weird, but the intro with the guy talking is my favorite part. I like the message and feeling of this show. And it isn't very hard to get a spot to see it.

5) Jourey into Imagination with Figment




I knew this isn't a perfect attraction and a lot of people have issues with it. But I LOVE Figment. He has a special place in my heart from my first trip in 1992. And even with it's flaws, I will always support the use of imagination.

So, those are my must do Epcot attractions. What are your's?

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment