Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Top 5 Hollywood Studios Attractions

I thought Epcot was hard, but Hollywood Studios here really isn't much to do here, espeically if you aren't big into thrill rides. But I did it and made my Top 5 Hollywood Studios attractions.

1) Star Tours



I'm a fan of Star Wars, but that attraction is fun no matter what. The original was great and I do miss it, but it is great that the current one has different scenarios. Now, re-reading is even better. And I have been the rebel spy!

2) Toy Story Midway Mania

The ride is addictive like a lot of video games. I love that you get to do a bunch of different games. And it is a challenge so you always have something fun to work for.

3) Frozen Sing Along


You would think this is a random attraction put in to capitalize on the popularity of Frozen. Maybe it is but it's very well done. And I love the Royal Historians. They are hilarious and make the show.

4) Muppet Vision 3D


This attraction is a little dated, but it always makes me laugh. I love all the muppets and quote this show all the time.

5) Fantasmic
 
I know there are a lot of Fantasmic haters out there, but it's my favorite nighttime show. I like that it has a story that combines performers, pyro, and the water screens. I would definitely be sad if I didn't get to see this.

What are your top 5 Hollywood Studios attractions?

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment