Thursday, August 3, 2017

Disney Podcasts I Listen To

I love listening to podcasts. It's typically what I'm listening to when I'm driving or cleaning. I listen to a few types/genres of podcasts and Disney-related ones are one of them.

Some of these I listen to religiously and others I listen to more casually. I'm going to go through each one I subscribe to and give some information on them.

1) The Dis Unplugged

This is the flagship itunes feed for the Dis Network. Typically, there will be two episodes a week-the Roundtable and the Best and Worst. This is one I listen to consistently every week.
*edit: the Best and Worst now has it's own feed

2) Dis Pop

This is hosted by Ryno from the Dis. It isn't focused only on Disney. It's more pop culture with Disney ties on occassion. And he'll do movie reviews most weeks. I listen to this whenever the topic catches my attention.

3) Connecting with Walt

I don't even know how to describe this. It's more of a historical Disney podcast. They release 4 episodes quarterly. I only recently subscribed so I've been slowly making my way through the 30+ long episodes they have.

4) The Daily Fix

Every Monday-Friday, the Dis posts a short podcast talking about recent news in the Disney universe and on their webise. I don't listen each day, but I usually get caught up by the end of the week.

5) Mousechat

Everyone on this podcast is a travel agent or connected to a particular travel agency so they talk about that a lot. They often discuss news and give reviews. It isn't my favorite becasue they will often go on tangents. But I usually get caught up every month or two.

6) The Disney Dish with Jim Hill

This is with Jim Hill and Len Testa. I mostly listen for Len. Jim has a lot of knowledge but there's a lot of conjecture. I really only listen to the one when I have nothing else to listen to.

7) WDW Today

I stopped listening to WDW today when it changed hands. I tried, but don't like the new guys. I've stayed subscribed to make it easier to listen to the old shows.

8) WDW Radio
WDW Radio
This is Lou Mongello. His podcasts tend to be very long so I only listen once and awhile. He also can be very rose-colored glasses when it comes to Disney. I love Disney, too but it can become a little too much.

9) Resort Loop
 Resort Loop Podcast

My dad recommended this one. These guys mostly talk about whatever's current in the Disney world. I'm still trying to figure them out and fit them in my schedule. They do have a good dynamic which I really like.

So, those are the podcasts I listen to. Let me know your thoughts and if you have any recommendations.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment