Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fantasmic Dinner Package

Here is what is included in the dinner package:

Guaranteed Seating for Fantasmic

and

A meal at one of the three restaurants below:
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Hollywood & Vine
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Current prices can be found on the Walt Disney World website (here).

I heard about the dinner package for years, but never thought it provided something I needed. I never had an issue getting a good seat/view for the Fantasmic show. 

Then, for our 2015 trip, we were doing Fantasmic and Mama Melrose's on the same day so we decided to give it a chance.

I have reviewed the meal and this is more about the package.

You get a lot of food. It's more than I normally get, but I was still able to enjoy myself. It's a pretty good view for Fantasmic. The seating used to be in the center but now you are off to one side.

These are some pictures from where I was sitting:




This dinner package isn't a must do, but it's a good value if you want to do it. You shouldn't have an issue getting a seat for Fantasmic, but if you're concerned or this will be your only chance to see this is a great solution.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment