Saturday, August 26, 2017

Top 5 Magic Kingdom Attractions

The Magic Kingdom is full of fun attractions. It's probably the hardest park to pick just 5 must-do attractions. But I still narrowed down the list the best I could.

These are the attractions I love doing multiple times on every trip. They are in no particular order. And this doesn't mean I don't love and enjoy other attractions.

1) Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road



OK this is probably my favorite attraction. I would be devastated if I couldn't do this attraction during a trip. And you have to ride it during the day and at night. 

2) Space Mountain

I used to be terrified by this and refused to ride it. But I've been hooked since I first road it. It does scare me especially if I'm in the front seat but only in the best possible way.

3) Haunted Mansion

Now this si a classic. Do you hear Stacy in your head everytime you say that word? I do. But it really is. And it's one I really enjoy. Now, the first half gives me the creeps especially when I'm alone in my doombuggy. But I still have fun and it takes me back to my old Disney Sing-Along VHS tape days.

4) Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover




The TTA is very cool in the online Disney community and my family has always been a fan. It's relaxing and you get great views of Tomorrowland and the castle. And this is another one you have to ride at night. It's so beautiful with everything lit up.

5) Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin



So, this may be a little unorthodox, but I always have fun. The queue leaves a little to be desired, but I could ride this over and over again.

What are your must do attractions and Magic Kingdom?

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment