Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 2, Part 6: Stuffed and Shopping



After dinner we were all stuffed so we headed toward the marketplace to do some shopping.




We only stopped at a few stores. I’m not a window shopper and like to get in and out. So, I really only like to go in stores I might actually buy something in.

I did buy a few things at World of Disney which is crazy. Also, don’t ever have to go to the bathroom in there. That store is like a maze. Learn from my pain.

Back to the shopping.

I bought some of those trashcan salt and pepper shakers which were on my list of things to buy. I picked the Fantasyland and Frontierland ones.

Before the trip I wanted a Crush plush, but I was derailed by green aliens. Those suckers are just so adorable.



I’m 26 and running out of room for my stuffed animals. #noshame

At this point, my whole body hurt and I was a little miserable. I came on this trip with severe back pain I’ve been dealing with and trying to treat for months. I brought a full prescription of my muscle relaxers and I was feeling it now. My hips were really starting to hurt, too. Especially, if I sat down for a little bit and then had to get up.

But you do what you have to for Disney.

We stopped in Basin and I got two tubes of bath salts. I like baths and have been trying to take more to help with my back.

Then, we checked out the Marketplace Co-Op, because people rave about it. Honestly, I don’t get the hype. The Wonderground Gallery was underwhelming and I felt the other merchandise wasn’t unique. I do like the idea that it will change periodically.

At this point, we decided to call it a night.

Unfortunately, the All Stars were sharing a bus. It was a long line but after about 10-15 minutes two buses showed up.

Back at the hotel, I showered and went to bed by midnight.

The next day we were going to the Magic Kingdom and my dad and I wanted to catch the Welcome Show. Being in that show is one of my dream jobs…in case you cared. It just makes me so happy.

Steps taken: 20,955
Miles walked: 11.27

Up Next: Casey Jr. is not coming down the track

No comments:

Post a Comment