Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day 3, Part 3: A Friendship Celebrashun

Since we were in Fantasyland, we decided to watch Mickey's Philharmagic. It's a nice attraction and I don't remember being able to smell things like apple pie before. Maybe I'm just unobservant.





But there's always something that seems off about the video. Might just be me.

It was a little after noon and we had lunch reservations at 1:30. We decided to do Pirates to kill time. But the wait time was like 45 minutes. That's crazy and we didn't want to risk being late for lunch.





Instead we watched The Country Bear Jamboree. I know it isn't super popular, but we enjoy it.





The show was fun like always. And the theatre was like full which I'm not sure I've ever seen.

Once we got out we decided to check in for our reservation at The Crystal Palace since it was 1:15.




We waited outside on the porch and my dad and I played heads up. It was nice because we were in the shade and Dram Along with Mickey was playing in the background.

We were seated after about 10 minutes and saw the characters pretty quickly. I will do a review separately so I don't want to go into too much detail.




At first, I missed getting a picture with Eeyore. He's a fave so I was sad. But then he came back around and the day was saved.



I really enjoyed the food and our server was great. I would eat there again.

Up Next: Living that Poly Life

No comments:

Post a Comment