Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 2, Part 3: Steve!



Time for our fastpasses for Indiana Jones. I know it it’s been around forever, but I always enjoy it.

The fastpass line was crazy long and they didn’t let us in for a long time so we got a little worried. I think the show was delayed for some reason.

Once we got in, we actually got pretty good seats. And anyone around my age probably has some sort of love for it because of the House Meets the Mouse episodes of Full House.





Originally, the plan was to head to Animal Kingdom next, but they needed to check into the Polynesian so we went there instead.



On a side note, can I talk about how amazing the weather was? It was just beautiful. It wasn’t too hot and there was a very nice breeze.



Once they were all set and checked in we hopped on a bus to Animal Kingdom. Denise tried to get them upgraded to a bungalow, but it didn’t happen.



On the bus we were brainstorming our fastpasses. We wanted ones for Kali, but they were very late so we were going to try for Dinosaur. I really wish you could make those fastpasses on the app instead of going to the kiosks. Maybe someday.



First, we stopped to get some photopass pics. Because you’ve got to take advantage of that free memory maker.






Then, it was fastpass kiosk time. And that was quite the challenge. Finding the kiosk was hard, waiting in line took forever, and then using it was difficult. It was actually so bad that we didn’t go to a kiosk again for the rest of the trip. And that worked for us.

We did get our fastpasses for Dinosaur.

Now, lunch time.

Since we wanted to try more new things this trip we picked Yak and Yeti counter service.



My parents got the beef teriyaki bowl and chicken Korean bowl. I got the chicken fried rice and French fries. I really just wanted some French fries. We all got lemonade to drink and it was so satisfying.




They liked their food and I can’t complain about mine. And the food came out super-fast which is always nice.

A duck did try to bit my butt though. Actually, it did just walk right up and bite me.

Those crazy Disney ducks!

Up next: Nobody’s going to follow a stick

No comments:

Post a Comment